The UN Ocean Conference being postponed, UN Global Compact has transformed its originally multiple-day high-level meetings into an online event. The event will take place on 2 June at 3 pm CEST.
The event will focus on the role of businesses and governments to ensure a more healthy and productive ocean by 2030. One of the plenaries discusses ocean-based renewables, with an introduction by Francesco La Camera, Director General of International Renewable Energy Agency.
More information and registration can be found here.
- Targeted innovation to drive large-scale deployment of ocean energy, says new ETIP Ocean report
- UN Global Compact hosts an online dialogue on sustainable ocean business
- Apply for the Atlantic Project Award to promote your project
- Ocean energy featured at UN Ocean Conference in June
- Ocean Energy Workshop at Interreg NWE event on 4 and 5 December
- Join the webinar: Help shape the new Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda
- OceanSET Workshop at OEE2019
- Wave Energy Scotland awards £1m to advanced control systems
- Ocean Energy Statistics 2018: Europe leading the sector
- ETIP Ocean report: Powering Homes Today, Powering Nations Tomorrow
- The work of ETIP Ocean continues!
- Report on Future emerging technologies for the ocean energy sector
- Ocean energy conference: the impact of EU R&D funding
- Market Study on Ocean Energy
- OES Spotlight on Ocean Energy
- UK Ocean Energy Review 2017
- European Commission consultation on EU funding
- Updated list of events
- Wave energy information: WES online library
- Study on Lessons for Ocean Energy Development
- Commission Joint Research Centre publishes Ocean Energy status report
- ETS reform proposal to fund the energy transition
- ETIP Ocean website online
- Ocean energy industry sets research priorities for maximum impact