The Policy and Innovation Group at the University of Edinburgh have released their UK Ocean Energy Review for 2017.
The report gives an overview of the developments in the wave and tidal sector throughout 2017 in terms of the key sector achievements, supporting policies for ocean energy, research and development and technology demonstration.
- Ocean energy conference: the impact of EU R&D funding
- Market Study on Ocean Energy
- OES Spotlight on Ocean Energy
- UK Ocean Energy Review 2017
- European Commission consultation on EU funding
- Updated list of events
- Wave energy information: WES online library
- Study on Lessons for Ocean Energy Development
- Commission Joint Research Centre publishes Ocean Energy status report
- ETS reform proposal to fund the energy transition
- ETIP Ocean website online
- Ocean energy industry sets research priorities for maximum impact