You no doubt are aware that the EU’s new data protection regulation comes into effect from the 25th of May 2018.
Ocean Energy Europe AISBL, as the coordinator of the ETIP Ocean, has implemented the proper measures to ensure your data is treated with the highest standards as laid out in the regulation.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at the dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to send you information from time to time relating to ocean energy as it marches toward industrialisation. If you no longer wish to receive such information, feel free to unsubscribe.
- Targeted innovation to drive large-scale deployment of ocean energy, says new ETIP Ocean report
- UN Global Compact hosts an online dialogue on sustainable ocean business
- Apply for the Atlantic Project Award to promote your project
- Ocean energy featured at UN Ocean Conference in June
- Ocean Energy Workshop at Interreg NWE event on 4 and 5 December
- Join the webinar: Help shape the new Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda
- OceanSET Workshop at OEE2019
- Wave Energy Scotland awards £1m to advanced control systems
- Ocean Energy Statistics 2018: Europe leading the sector
- ETIP Ocean report: Powering Homes Today, Powering Nations Tomorrow
- The work of ETIP Ocean continues!
- Report on Future emerging technologies for the ocean energy sector
- Ocean energy conference: the impact of EU R&D funding
- Market Study on Ocean Energy
- OES Spotlight on Ocean Energy
- UK Ocean Energy Review 2017
- European Commission consultation on EU funding
- Updated list of events
- Wave energy information: WES online library
- Study on Lessons for Ocean Energy Development
- Commission Joint Research Centre publishes Ocean Energy status report
- ETS reform proposal to fund the energy transition
- ETIP Ocean website online
- Ocean energy industry sets research priorities for maximum impact