The European Commission is currently consulting stakeholders on EU funding. Answers will influence funding decisions for the post-2020 period. This is a good opportunity for the ocean energy sector to express its demands in this field.
You can answer the survey here: ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/MFFpost2020investment
The deadline for responses is 8 March.
- The work of ETIP Ocean continues!
- Report on Future emerging technologies for the ocean energy sector
- Ocean energy conference: the impact of EU R&D funding
- Market Study on Ocean Energy
- OES Spotlight on Ocean Energy
- UK Ocean Energy Review 2017
- European Commission consultation on EU funding
- Updated list of events
- Wave energy information: WES online library
- Study on Lessons for Ocean Energy Development
- Commission Joint Research Centre publishes Ocean Energy status report
- ETS reform proposal to fund the energy transition
- ETIP Ocean website online
- Ocean energy industry sets research priorities for maximum impact