The Call of Applications for the 2020 Atlantic Project Awards is open until 18 June 2020.
The Award honours projects with outstanding success stories, located on the Atlantic coastal area in Ireland, France, Portugal or Spain.
The winner will receive a trophy and a certificate at the Awards Ceremony in France later this year. The awarded project will also be featured in the Atlantic Project Awards’ electronic publications and media coverage. The Atlantic Project Awards will further promote the ‘scaling up of best practices at regional and national levels’.
Any ocean energy project inside the Atlantic Strategy area and funded at local, regional, national, or European level from public and/or private sources can apply under the ‘Marine Renewable Energy’ category.
You can apply here.
- New ETIP Ocean report calls for streamlined, science-based consenting processes for ocean energy
- Targeted innovation to drive large-scale deployment of ocean energy, says new ETIP Ocean report
- UN Global Compact hosts an online dialogue on sustainable ocean business
- Apply for the Atlantic Project Award to promote your project
- Ocean energy featured at UN Ocean Conference in June
- Ocean Energy Workshop at Interreg NWE event on 4 and 5 December
- Join the webinar: Help shape the new Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda
- OceanSET Workshop at OEE2019
- Wave Energy Scotland awards £1m to advanced control systems
- Ocean Energy Statistics 2018: Europe leading the sector
- ETIP Ocean report: Powering Homes Today, Powering Nations Tomorrow
- The work of ETIP Ocean continues!
- Report on Future emerging technologies for the ocean energy sector
- Ocean energy conference: the impact of EU R&D funding
- Market Study on Ocean Energy
- OES Spotlight on Ocean Energy
- UK Ocean Energy Review 2017
- European Commission consultation on EU funding
- Updated list of events
- Wave energy information: WES online library
- Study on Lessons for Ocean Energy Development
- Commission Joint Research Centre publishes Ocean Energy status report
- ETS reform proposal to fund the energy transition
- ETIP Ocean website online
- Ocean energy industry sets research priorities for maximum impact