9 July 2019
Presenter: Charlotte Cochrane, University of Edinburgh
ETIP Ocean will produce a ‘Gross Value Added’ analysis that will assess the economic impact of the ocean energy sector in Europe, based on growth scenarios. The University of Edinburgh are leading this task. In this webinar they present their work, and solicit feedback from the SET Plan Implementation Plan Working Group.
View the presentation slides.
- OceanSET Workshop at OEE2019
- Wave Energy Scotland awards £1m to advanced control systems
- Ocean Energy Statistics 2018: Europe leading the sector
- ETIP Ocean report: Powering Homes Today, Powering Nations Tomorrow
- The work of ETIP Ocean continues!
- Report on Future emerging technologies for the ocean energy sector
- Ocean energy conference: the impact of EU R&D funding
- Market Study on Ocean Energy
- OES Spotlight on Ocean Energy
- UK Ocean Energy Review 2017
- European Commission consultation on EU funding
- Updated list of events
- Wave energy information: WES online library
- Study on Lessons for Ocean Energy Development
- Commission Joint Research Centre publishes Ocean Energy status report
- ETS reform proposal to fund the energy transition
- ETIP Ocean website online
- Ocean energy industry sets research priorities for maximum impact