ETIP Ocean Workshop at OEE2018 - your chance to shape EU funding priorities
Date: 29th October 2018
Time: 10:00am to 3:30pm
Venue: Edinburgh International Conference Centre
150 Morrison Street
Edinburgh, EH3 8EE
ETIP Ocean will host its final annual workshop, bringing together a broad variety of participants in a single venue to review and build upon the results of the previous webinars, developing strategies to take the industry forward.
In the presence of European Commission officials, the ETIP Ocean secretariat will present the findings from the events and webinars so far and then participants will break out into smaller groups focussing on specific topics. The following webinar results will be analysed:
- Investigating novel devices before moving towards convergence of design
- Maintaining grant funding for early TRL technologies
- Facilitating knowledge transfer and collaboration
- Market pull-revenue support for ocean energy
- Warranties, guarantees and insurance
- Alternative materials and manufacturing processes
- Adaptive management systems – don’t make the same mistake twice!
- Developing and implementing optimisation tools
- Funding Ocean Energy Technology Development using Pre-commercial Procurement and Stage-Gate Development Processes.
The findings and recommendations from the workshop will feed into the ETIP Ocean Integrated Strategy document. The Integrated Strategy will be presented to the European Commission and national governments and will show what are industry's needs from the future EU and national funding calls.
The workshop will take place a day before Ocean Energy Europe 2018 Conference & Exhibition.
The event is free of charge. Please click here to register.