3 December 2020
11.15 am - 12.45 pm CET
This workshop features best practices and lessons learnt in specific research and innovation (R&I) topics for ocean energy development. Three parallel Breakout Sessions will give you the opportunity to share experiences in your area of expertise and identify common research interests – and perhaps find your next project partners! The Breakout Sessions focus on wave energy, tidal stream and tech-neutral reliability.
Join the ETIP Ocean R&I Workshop and discuss all things R&I with other ocean energy professionals!
You can find the agenda here.
Please register here. Pick the Free Pass and register for free for side events only.
- Targeted innovation to drive large-scale deployment of ocean energy, says new ETIP Ocean report
- UN Global Compact hosts an online dialogue on sustainable ocean business
- Apply for the Atlantic Project Award to promote your project
- Ocean energy featured at UN Ocean Conference in June
- Ocean Energy Workshop at Interreg NWE event on 4 and 5 December
- Join the webinar: Help shape the new Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda
- OceanSET Workshop at OEE2019
- Wave Energy Scotland awards £1m to advanced control systems
- Ocean Energy Statistics 2018: Europe leading the sector
- ETIP Ocean report: Powering Homes Today, Powering Nations Tomorrow
- The work of ETIP Ocean continues!
- Report on Future emerging technologies for the ocean energy sector
- Ocean energy conference: the impact of EU R&D funding
- Market Study on Ocean Energy
- OES Spotlight on Ocean Energy
- UK Ocean Energy Review 2017
- European Commission consultation on EU funding
- Updated list of events
- Wave energy information: WES online library
- Study on Lessons for Ocean Energy Development
- Commission Joint Research Centre publishes Ocean Energy status report
- ETS reform proposal to fund the energy transition
- ETIP Ocean website online
- Ocean energy industry sets research priorities for maximum impact